In order to manage our growing portfolio and expand the team, we are looking to hire an
to support the construction of wind energy projects (repowering and new projects) as well as the operation in cooperation with our partner in Italy. You will report to the Head of Asset Management, located in Amsterdam.
The Project Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of the construction of a wind project/farm in cooperation with our partner. He/She is organised and possesses good interpersonal and communication skills. He/She works well with cross-functional teams in a multicultural environment.
- Control and monitoring of the design, engineering, operations and construction of wind energy projects in Italy.
- Supervise the development and execution of the construction project plan in order to determine time frame, budgeting for each phase of project execution and procedures for accomplishing the project.
- Provide regular reporting updates to the Company on forecasted and controlled expenditures so that the project remains within budget.
- Provide regular reporting updates in scheduled project meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
- Work in partnership with our development department and provide or coordinate engineering support with our and engineering team as needed.
- Coordinate and work with our internal legal department to facilitate execution of project contracts such as including but not limited to turbine supply agreements, equipment purchase agreements, warranty agreements and commissioning agreements.
- During the operation phase, carry out activities of monitoring of key business parameters and contracts and reporting on the performance of the Company.
- Monitor and support in performance of financial agreements and maintain contact with facility agents and other financial institutions.
Required Skills & Qualification:
- Relevant work experience in the field of wind energy construction of 5+ years
- Project Management and Project Risk Mitigation
- Proactive and result driven team player with solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Renewable Energy, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering or related field.
- Analytical skills
- Advanced financial expertise in the field of wind energy construction
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Package
- Fluency in Italian and English
Desirable Skills & Qualification:
- Master’s Degree in Renewable Energy, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering or related field.
- Affinity with international environments.
- General interest in Renewables
Applications (in English), should respond specifically to the requirements including curriculum vitae and motivation letter. We are looking forward to receiving your application at email@example.com !
NOTE: Only candidates who are eligible to work and live in the European Union (EU) and/or have an EU-passport will be considered for this role.