Job Description – Co-Head of Accounting
As Co-Head of Accounting, you lead and manage the Accounting Department in line with the company’s strategy and safeguarding company-wide interests. You ensure compliance with financial transaction recording standards, Control/reconciliation of accounts and records (Balance sheet and P&L) and accounting reports/schedules for internal audiences (management reporting) and/or for external audiences (compliance reporting) including consolidation of financial statements, budget reporting, etc.), with respect to our project companies in operation across EU.
- Development and execution of functional strategy and the operational direction of the Department.
- Setting business targets and evaluating outcomes
- Monitoring and evaluating and developing the performance of team members
- Motivating team members and facilitating personal growth
- Involve and report to all internal stakeholders (e.g. by kick-off and regular update meetings)
- Approving requests and represent the company up to a certain threshold
- Providing and presenting (periodic) financial reports/ financial statements to the company’s leadership team and/or other internal and external stakeholders
- Development and execution of internal control strategy, policies and procedures in order to improve internal accounting
- Leading all periodic filings of VAT, CIT, Subsidies and CBS/Intrastat
- Leading all statutory annual audit activities
Applications (in English), should respond specifically to the requirements including curriculum vitae and motivation letter. We are looking forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org !
NOTE: Only candidates who are eligible to work and live in the European Union (EU) and/or have an EU-passport will be considered for this role.