Eurus Energy Group develops, invests in and operates renewable energy projects worldwide, with a focus on onshore wind and photovoltaic projects. Starting from its first project in California in 1987, Eurus now has over 3.4 GW of wind and solar power generation worldwide.
Eurus Energy Europe B.V.(“EEE”) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Eurus Energy Holdings Corporation, which is owned by listed Japanese company, Toyota Tsusho Corporation. EEE operates renewable energy projects in Europe with a total exceeding 1 GW. More renewable energy projects will be built in the coming years.
In order to manage our growing portfolio and expand the team, we are looking to hire a
to lead the construction of green hydrogen production plants, battery energy storage systems, and/or wind/solar farms (Projects). You will report to the Head of Asset Management, located in Amsterdam.
The Project Engineer is responsible for managing all technical aspects of the development and construction of Projects, possibly in cooperation with our partner(s). He/She is organised and possesses good interpersonal and communication skills. He/She works well with cross-functional teams in a multicultural environment.
- Control and monitor the design, engineering, operations and construction of Projects in Europe and other potential areas.
- Supervise and monitor the development and execution of the construction project plan in order to determine time frame, budgeting for each phase of the project execution and procedures for accomplishing the project.
- Manage the execution of and compliance with project specifications, construction contracts and work in collaboration with partner companies and/or technical consultation company to ensure adequate scopes of work are executed under those contracts.
- Provide regular reporting updates on forecasted and controlled expenditures so that the project remains within budget.
- Provide regular reporting updates in scheduled project meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
- Work in partnership with our development department and provide or coordinate engineering support with our engineering team as needed.
- Coordinate and work with our internal legal department to facilitate execution of project contracts such as including but not limited to turbine supply agreements, equipment purchase agreements, warranty agreements and commissioning agreements.
- Liaise with a technical advisor hired by facility agents and other financial institutions to provide all necessary information required under the financial agreement.
Required Skills & Qualification:
- Relevant work experience in the field of oil & gas or wind energy construction of 5+ years
- Project management and project risk mitigation
- Proactive and result driven team player with solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in renewable energy, civil engineering, chemical engineering or related field.
- Analytical skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Package
- Fluency in English
Desirable Skills & Qualification:
- Master’s degree in renewable energy, civil engineering, chemical engineering or related field.
- Affinity with international environments.
- General interest in renewables
- Fluency in Dutch
- Permanent position
- Competitive gross annual salary in line with market standard
- Performance bonus (up to 10 % of annual salary, at company’s discretion),
- Pension plan
- 28 paid holidays
- Working hours: 40 hours per week (8 hours per day including a 60 minutes lunch break from Monday to Friday)
- Training & development programmes
- Hybrid work policy
- Flexible working hours
Applications (in English), should respond specifically to the requirements including curriculum vitae and motivation letter. We are looking forward to receiving your application at email@example.com !
NOTE: Only candidates who are eligible to work and live in the European Union (EU) and/or have an EU-passport will be considered for this role.