In order to manage our growing portfolio and expand the team, we are looking to hire a
Who will support the EU Finance team in reviewing and monitoring the organization’s cash positions and liquidity management. You will be based in Amsterdam. You will report to the Head of Finance, located in Santiago de Compostela.
The Treasury Analyst is responsible for managing all aspects of daily treasury operations, including but not limited to daily cash positioning and forecasting, funds transfers, and bank account management. In addition, he/she is supporting in liaising with financial institutions in relation to financing contracts for renewable energy projects in different European countries, actively participating in the preparation of the required documentation and reporting. He/She is organised and possesses good interpersonal and communication skills. He/She works well with cross-functional teams in a multicultural environment.
- To review and validate batches of payments prepared by the accounting department.
- To reconcile bank statements and preparation of Cash Flow statements.
- To support and enhance in ongoing process improvements and payment approval workflow in the company.
- To support in planning and coordination of the Forecast and Budget processes.
- To monitor compliance with the obligations established in the financing contracts and preparation of documentation for reporting.
- To support the monthly/quarterly/annual closing, e.g. for the preparation of the report package to management.
- To support other business units in relation to the finance issues.
- To act and advise proactively to improve the work processes in order to make finance team more scalable.
Required Skills & Qualification:
- Relevant work experience in the field of Finance for a minimum of 3-5 years
- Proactive and result driven team player with solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Controls, Finance or Business Economics
- Analytical and numerical skills, including advanced skills in Excel.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Package including Power BI.
- Fluency in English and Dutch.
Desirable Skills & Qualification:
- Financial modelling.
- Affinity with international environments.
- General interest in renewables
Applications (in English), should respond specifically to the requirements including curriculum vitae and motivation letter. We are looking forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org !
NOTE: Only candidates who are eligible to work and live in the European Union (EU) and/or have an EU-passport will be considered for this role.